I- no- she, it's a she. What a nightmare already. She has big ankles, too wide legs, crossed on the couch where she is sitting. Badly shaved, fat woman. She is artistic, she has personalised her new shoes, she has interests, she is playing videogames and I see a discord server. the sceeen lightens up the dark room. But what does it say? The ballad starts.
She did what now?
She made shoes out of noodles packages that she consumes avidly.
She did what now?
She better exercise instead of playing all day.
She did what now?
Her legs are an unbearable view.
She did what now?
All of this is just for her health.
And I am sitting here, watching from her pov. I see her legs from up but I cannot turn around, I cannot see her face, there is no mirror in the room.
Comments
Post a Comment